- dvbshout.full.FINAL.diff - this patch installed dvbshout package into your firmware.
- mumudvb.2136-work.diff - patch for mumudvb only, full patch not finished yet. And here is patch for files, that need to be changed to add new application.
Known problems with dvbshout:
- Only 12 stations max allowed. And this is not the fault of CPU, because cpu used up to 12% max. (maybe demux fault?).
Known problems with mumudvb:
- autoconf=2 - is not working because iconv not founded in GLIBC
- CPU allows to send only 3 channels and 1 radio station, if more - dvb buffer will overruned.
- Icecast server, that optimized to work on dreambox, only mpeg streams allowed (no ogg format).
Also You will need this libraries: libxml2 and libxslt.
console login: Linux/PPC load: console=ttyS0,115200 root=192.168.1.94:/dreamboxfs rw ip=dhcp
mounting remote dir: mount -t nfs -o nolock,vers=2,rw,rsize=4096,wsize=4096 192.168.1.94:/dreamboxfs/var_init /var
Modified firmware compilation:
# ./prepare dm500
# make dreamboximage_dvbroot
# make mksquashfs
# make mkcramfs
# make rebuild-flash
# make flash-compress